A differenciated & unique offer
For over 40 years, Delta Plus has been protecting people at work by designing, manufacturing and distributing a complete line of individual and collective protection equipment. We offer solutions for the 5 big PPE families, thus allowing effective and overall user protection, from head-to-toe under all circumstances.
Delta Plus, multi-specialist manufacturer
We design high-tech products, thanks to our 13 manufacturing sites across Asia, Europe and America.
Our control laboratories conduct over 50,000 tests a year to ensure safety, traceability and quality. Every year, we invest more than 5 million in R&D, so that our areas of expertise offer solutions that are most suited to your needs. That is what it means to us to be a multi-specialist manufacturer.
Global player, local solutions
With our 45 subsidiaries serving 110 countries, we are a global player close to our customers. Thanks to our global distribution network, you can access our global multi-specialized offer as well as our product offer differentiated according to specific regional needs.From the most specific to the most technical need, Delta Plus can provide adapted PPE solutions with comfort, design and all necessary services.
Thus, thanks to its global offer and its services, Delta Plus can propose a protective solution for each job sector:
- Accommodation & food services.
- Agriculture, forestry & fishing.
- Power (Electricity, gas & water supply) / Wind energy.
- Information & communication.
- Mining / Oil & Gas.
- Transportation & storage.
- Public Administration & defense.
- Various Industries.
Our product promise
Choosing Delta Plus is choosing the solution that would perfectly meet your requirements: balance between protection, comfort and design. And because we are convinced that our impact has an impact on you, the development of each of our products incorporates the notion of eco-design.
R&D - Innovation
R&D (Research and development) is an integral part of our strategy. Delta Plus lean on a team of 35 people specially dedicated to R & D. Each year we invest 5 million euros to:
- develop new products (15% of new products per year).
- maintain a network organization with centers of expertise (plastics, mechanics, textile, shoes, respiratory, project engineering, safety equipment for building).
- create internal laboratories (50 000 tests / year and 7 000 hours of tests / year).
- conclude long-term partnerships with experts and external companies.
Our process certifications
We maintain our quality management labels according to the ISO 9001 standard.
Delta Plus’s organisation enables it to develop its ranges by optimising its industrial strategy, between its 13 production sites and its partner’s factories.
Delta Plus ensures quality and manufacturing control of its products whether in their own factories or their partners’ by imposing:
- Respect for the common manufacturing charter
- The constraints of their technical specifications
- A series of tests during and after production (our internal laboratories have a fleet of almost 200 machines and test equipment)
All group production sites operate under the certified quality system ISO 9001. All the concerned sites are certified according to the module D of the European Regulation 2016/425 (PPE Category III disabling or fatal risks).