As part of the group's policy for Europe, this position aims to expand sales of the group's subsidiaries' product lines.
The main tasks are the following:
- To ensure the deployment of the DELTA PLUS business model within the subsidiaries in order to increase the sales, distribution and profitability of the lines in all the subsidiaries.
- Working with Business Unit Managers to integrate and coordinate their "product line" on the subsidiaries scope of sale..
- Intervene specifically in the context of product launches to explain the technical arguments, product positioning and the objectives sought through this launch..
- Being constantly in touch with the market, clients and internal staff in order to have a competitive overview.
- Stimulate the market through the training of the subsidiaries' sales force and their clients.
With a Bac+5 business tertiary education, you have obvious sales and "operational marketing skills". In this position, some knowledge of PPE will be appreciated. Your ability to lead and form groups will help strengthen ties between the subsidiaries' sales force and the Business Unit managers. In order to manage the different situations of the subsidiaries you will be organised, be proactive and demonstrate some creativity.
It is important to have a very good command of English.