As part of Group's Finance Department, the financial control team has a global vision on ours activities because it is one the most important link between the headquarters and all ours subsidiaries. The main missions of a financial controller are::
- to provide the managers with reliable data in order to aid them in their decision making process
- to carry out financial control
- to determine and analyse Delta Plus results thanks to financial and accounting data
- to analyse subsidiaries main figures and determine the operational income
- regarding profit and loss accounts, to analyse margin and disparities among others
- to get out into the field to audit, advise and support our subsidiaries based abroad.
With a Master degree in Finance , you have at least a 3-years experience in this job position, in an international context. Possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you also possess considerable proficiency in English and a good knowledge of computer tools.
As an international job position, it requires to be interested in travelling to ours subsidiaries.