A differenciated & unique offer
The Delta Plus offer is built around two concepts strongly differentiating:
A global offer
Delta Plus covers the 5 major ranges of PPE and thus is a multi-specialist and ‘‘one stop shopping’’ offer provider.
The ‘‘value products''
Products developed in the aim of providing more to the user at the best price.
Our strategic business units analyze the users behaviour and needs to offer products in line with the risks identified in the workplace.
From the most specific to the most technical need, Delta Plus can provide adapted PPE solutions with comfort, look and all necessary services.
Thus, thanks to its global offer and its services, Delta Plus can propose a protective solution for each job sector:
- agriculture/green areas, construction/civil engineering, second work/craftsman, heavy industry, light industry, services/logistics, hygiene environment, oil/gas, mining, wind energy.
R&D - Innovation
R&D (Research and development) is an integral part of our strategy. Delta Plus lean on a team of 25 people specially dedicated to R & D. Each year we invest 4 million euros to:
- develop new products (around 200 products per year).
- maintain a network organization with centers of expertise (plastics, mechanics, textile, shoes, respiratory, project engineering, safety equipment for building).
- create internal laboratories. (7,000 hours of test / year).
- conclude long-term partnerships with experts and external companies.
- maintain our quality management labels according to the ISO 9001standard.
Delta Plus’s organisation enables it to develop its ranges by optimising its industrial strategy, between its 8 production sites and its partner’s factories.
Delta Plus ensures quality and manufacturing control of its products whether in their own factories or their partners’ by imposing:
- Respect for the common manufacturing charter
- The constraints of their technical specifications
- A series of tests during and after production (our internal laboratories have a fleet of almost 200 machines and test equipment)
All group production sites operate under the certified quality system ISO 9001. All the concerned sites are certified according to the module D of the European Regulation 2016/425 (PPE Category III disabling or fatal risks).