- Daily presence of more than 270 sales reps. closest to the customers.
- Skilled call centers to deal with the orders and the after sales service.
- Training of sale forces.
- Specialists to advise and help with the choice of PPE.
- Services and training through our DPG TRAINING and ALPIC units.
The marketing serving the brand fame
- Technical catalogues with comprehensive documentation.
- Adapted merchandising tools.
- Customer communication: EDI, extranet, e-procurement, picture bank.
- Multi-languages documentation.
- Comprehensive web sites.
- Video, tutorials.
- Search engine for chemical protection.
- Social networks.
Presence in the world
Direct sourcing solution for a full range of PPE.
2 logistics platforms (15 000 m²) :
• Chine: in Wujiang,
• Inde: near Calcutta.
Through this organization, the DELTA PLUS group is able to meet your most diverse demands, from the delivery of an order of several thousand parts to the timely delivery of a few units.
3 logistics platforms (30 000 m²) to serve you throughout Europe:
• France: at Apt
for Western Europe.
• Poland: at Siemianowice Śląskie
for Central Europe.
• United Kingdom: near Manchester
for the UK and Ireland.
2 intermediate warehouses
11 intermediate warehouses (10 000 m²) to serve other areas:
Thanks to its worldwide distribution network, you are guaranteed full access to DELTA PLUS anywhere in the world.
Today, the DELTA PLUS group covers more than 90 countries with 27 distribution subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, America and its Grand Export department.
10,000 distributors worldwide.
The implementation of our distributors, their storage capacity and delivery associated with our service rates are assets to make Delta Plus® personal protection solutions available to users more effectively.
- A commitment to product availability and to deliver our customers in 3 days
- A worldwide computer network
- Flows optimalisation.