It has been a number of years since the DELTA PLUS GROUP established a durable system for quality management. This approach resulted in the procurement of ISO 9001: 2008 certifications. The following subsidiaries of the DELTA PLUS GROUP obtained an ISO 9001 : 2008 certification:
- Our various French subsidiaries for the design, storage and sale of individual protective equipment and occupational clothes.
- Our French production subsidiary for the design, production and internal transfer of individual equipment protecting against falls from a height.
- Our production subsidiary in the United Arab Emirates for the production of straps, slings, energy absorbing belts and, in general, individual equipment protecting against falls from a height.
- Our Indian production subsidiary for the manufacturing of shoes, respiratory protective products and, in general, individual protective equipment
- Our Chinese production subsidiary for the design and manufacturing of shoes, products protecting the head, anti-fall products, technical clothing and individual protective equipment.
- Our Spanish production subsidiary for the design and manufacturing of individual protective equipment, products protecting the head (ocular, hearing and respiratory protection).
The ISO 9001 : 2008 international standard establishes the requirements regarding the quality management system. It provides a list of those mandatory requirements and recommends the use of a process approach.
By never failing to regard the satisfaction of customers as a first priority, and in accordance with the general management’s policy, this approach helps one understand and meet the requirements, analyze the added value of each of these processes, assess their performance and effectiveness, and continuously improve them based on objective assessments. One of the essential components of this standard is that it verifies proper operation of the quality management system. An audit by a certifying agency enables procurement of the ISO 9001: 2008 certification (which is mandatory for the procurement of a certificate). Internal audits are also part of the quality management system implemented by the company.