France has been the historical market for Delta Plus. The group thus continues the development of its business in this territory through Sales Representative among others. The objective is to develop and retain the geographic turnover that is assigned to them through the promotion of the trade policy defined by the French Sales Department. Attached to the National Sales Manager, there are 2 main tasks within this post:
- To manage and develop a portfolio of professional distributors (industrial supplies, material wholesalers & PPE specialists) based on the sales model defined at the beginning of the year.
- Assist our customers’ sales force and realise a work requirement with the end user in order to develop the sector’s turnover
In order to succeed in this position:
- The account managers (based at the headquarters) are a real support to ensure client liaison with as well as our merchandising service for sales proposals,
- The tools and working methods (training programs) allow completing and exceeding the annual targets.
You have graduated with a Business School Masters (or at least a Brevet de technicien supérieur diploma with 3 years’ experience) and have successful experience in a field sales function, B to B (GSA-GSB) and end user.
- You have excellent computer skills
- Your sales talent, your ability to promote our offers and to perceive the needs of your customers, your negotiation and your interpersonal skills will be key to your success in this position.
- This opportunity requires that you are mobile to ensure a continuous field presence for your customers.
Beyond a job, we are offering a career plan on both a national and an international level (depending on your level of English or other language).