Strategic Business Unit Manager assistant
Within the Delta Plus Group we distinguish 5 Business Units: Head, Hands, Feet, Body, Fall Arrest.
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, this position aims to track and coordinate all the phases of the product life cycle: from the project to the stocking of the product.
- Assist the Business Unit Manager on a daily basis and participate in meetings in order to monitor records and be able to answer questions from various stakeholders in the absence of the Manager.
- Ensure the product quality received on site through the establishment of quality control, inter alia.
- Proceed with the certification of products subject to European standards.
- Ensure the implementation and daily monitoring of the different files.
- Support the Business Unit Manager on specific subjects related to the product life cycle, the development of the product line, operational marketing, etc...
With a minimum of a Bac+2 in marketing or science, you have successful experience in a multi tasked position that reveals your pro activity as well as your technical skills.
Organised and rigorous you know how to manage priorities, and your perspective ability facilitates your decision making.
English is essential for this position